The Manifold Path:
1. Right View: Get glasses if you need ’em, nothing to be ashamed about.
2. Right Intention: Plan to get that roof fixed.
3. Right Speech: Sharp commands will work best on your hound dog
4. Right Action: Clean your shotgun after each use.
5. Right Livlihood: If you can’t get a job at Jake’s Auto Repair, check with Fred at the Junkyard.
6. Right Effort: Try to find a woman who can watch your hound dog for you when you’re busy.
7. Right Mindfulness: Don’t get so drunk you argue with the police. You can’t win that one.
8. Right Concentration: Ten bushels of dried corn (ground to meal) to nine gallons of water to half a bushel of barley to two galloons of hops.